Serve with 1 cup sliced fresh veggies.
4 tbsp oil, divided
2 tbsp lemon juice
4 (4.5 oz/128 g) salmon or white fish filets, about 1" thick
1 zucchini, optional
1⁄4 head red cabbage
8 corn tortillas
1⁄4 cup vinegar
Toppings (optional): Cilantro, lime wedges, avocado, quickled onions
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, mix salmon rub with 2 tbsp oil and lemon juice. Rub on salmon. Set aside to marinate while preparing veggies.
- Using a 4-in-1 Mandoline, julienne zucchini and thinly shred cabbage.
- Place salmon skin-side down on grill. Reduce heat to medium. Barbecue, covered, for 8 min. Grill tortillas for last 1 min of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk dressing mix with vinegar and 2 tbsp oil. Add zucchini and cabbage. Toss to mix; season with salt and pepper.
- Remove fish from grill; coarsely chop, then divide among tortillas. Top with coleslaw and desired toppings.
Quickle (aka quick pickle) your fave summer veggies to use as taco toppers. Try onion rings or thin strips of peppers, carrots, or zucchini.