6 unpeeled apples, such as Ambrosia, Cortland, Granny Smith, or Honeycrisp, or a mix
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
3⁄4 cup large-flake rolled oats
- Core apples; chop into 1⁄2" pieces. You should have about 6 cups.
- Place apples in Multipurpose Steamer. Stir in sugar, Apple Pie Spice, and lemon juice.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 min, or until apples are tender and saucy.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, stir together topping ingredients.
- Remove steamer from microwave. Add 3 tbsp water; mix together. Spoon topping over warm apples; microwave again, uncovered, 5 min.
- Serve with Greek yogurt, if desired.